Thursday 20 July 2017

A PEEK AT WHATS ARRIVED...

Today the stone for the folly arrived ! It was very heavy to move ! The lorry could only deliver it onto the very edge of the drive, and it arrived just before I got home from work.

So I arrived to find Paul manfully trying to move it all on his own ! So without even changing I started to help and It's now all under the carport or in the garden.

I thought I give you a little sneaky peek at an item or two !



We've had to put them where ever we could find a space for the minute and will clear somewhere and move them all nearer to where we need them.


a closer look.


Well it will be all hands on deck to start getting the area cleared and the foundations laid on which to build over the coming weekend and week.
Watch this space.....



*********************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! I can't wait to see this! :) Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too! It's going to take a good few weeks before it starts to appear! :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's going to take some time and work!

      Delete